Beauty Inspiration on Pintrest

You can find all of my beauty inspiration here:
http://pinterest.com/sarah1854/

What do YOU love to read about?!

Monday 2 January 2012

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year


Finally, I have time to myself again. The cooking and baking, the preparing and entertaining, and the parties and celebrations have ended. I truly hope your holiday was as wonderful as my own.

There is so much more for me to write about and share with you all. Everything from nails and shoes to hair and makeup. My new camera is on its way in the mail, which I am incredibly excited about. I can't wait to take some photographs of the gorgeous new shoes I've bought lately, as well as my gorgeous nail polish collection.

I completely believe that this year will be truly incredible.

No comments: