These have such a modest but perfectly sized wedge, so they can be worn out to uni or dinner. The nude colour goes great with denimn and colourful maxi dresses. Definitely a must for the current season! What do you think?
Beauty Inspiration on Pintrest
Saturday, 23 June 2012
As soon as I brought home these shoes, they became a wardrobe staple for me. Because of the straps and the zip, they are so simple to walk in for long periods of time. I adore them! They do so well with dresses, and work wonders when I wear leggings, considering I'm only 5'1. They really do elongate the leg. I've worn them out so much already, and I've only had them about a month. Need to write myself a reminder to start looking out for a second pair, assuming these will only last another couple months with the amount of use I'm going to give them. Thoughts on these shoes? I'd love to hear them!!
Tuesday, 24 April 2012
I adore the gladiator trend, even though it is somewhat outdated! But these are always a lot of fun to wear when it's warm outside! I love having cute shoes to wear to uni, while everybody else is wearing thongs/flip flops.
Friday, 20 April 2012
This mascara is pretty great. It's definitely not my favourite, but it does give fairly good length. Do any of you own this mascara?
Tuesday, 17 April 2012
Olive And An Arrow nominated me for this award! She's such a gorgeous girl and has an incredible blog!
The rules of accepting the award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Spread the love to more bloggers!
1. I change the colour of my nails at least every second day
2. I have completed nearly half of my New Years Resolutions for 2012!
3. I study Psychology at University, and also do an Exercise Science class
4. I have been blogging for about 5-6 years now
5. I live in a country town where we get kangaroos on the side of the road a lot!
6. I really, really want a ferret
7. I am starting a placement with a Speech Pathologist tomorrow!
If you have read this post, feel free to take the award! I nominate you all! Seriously! I'd love to hear 7 facts about you and see who you think deserves the award.
Lots of love!