Beauty Inspiration on Pintrest

You can find all of my beauty inspiration here:
http://pinterest.com/sarah1854/

What do YOU love to read about?!

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Tell Me About Yourself Award

Olive And An Arrow nominated me for this award! She's such a gorgeous girl and has an incredible blog!


The rules of accepting the award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Spread the love to more bloggers!

1. I change the colour of my nails at least every second day
2. I have completed nearly half of my New Years Resolutions for 2012!
3. I study Psychology at University, and also do an Exercise Science class
4. I have been blogging for about 5-6 years now
5. I live in a country town where we get kangaroos on the side of the road a lot!
6. I really, really want a ferret
7. I am starting a placement with a Speech Pathologist tomorrow!


If you have read this post, feel free to take the award! I nominate you all! Seriously! I'd love to hear 7 facts about you and see who you think deserves the award.

Lots of love!

4 comments:

Kitty said...

The first thing I thought when I read this post was "I should do my nails more often" ^^

Nice job on the resolutions :)

Giovanna said...

Fun! I studied psychology at university as well!! I love how there are kangaroos on the side of the road by your house! Crazy!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Wida said...

Congrats on the placement!!


Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

ozplacement said...

Great work! I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities have inspired me to start my own Blog now.
Oil placeme