Beauty Inspiration on Pintrest

You can find all of my beauty inspiration here:
http://pinterest.com/sarah1854/

What do YOU love to read about?!

Wednesday 11 January 2012

How to Publish/Print Your Blog For Free - PDF Format



Blog Booker is an amazing, FREE service that I recently disovered while looking to publish my personal blog. I really wanted a pdf to keep on my computer, as well as the possibility to own a hardcopy of what has become my own diary. Every single other website charged a fee to have this done, and very few even offered pdf forms.

What is it?
BlogBooker produces a high-quality PDF Blog Book from all your blog's entries and comments. Archives can be generated from any blog running on WordPress, LiveJournal (and derivatives) or Blogger. The whole process takes about 3-4 minutes, depending on the size of your blog.


How does it work?
You submit an export file provided by your blog system to BlogBooker. Your file is verified and all linked images are fetched. Entries, Comments and Images are assembled into a high-quality PDF. PDF is provided without any restriction and thus can be submitted for printing to third-parties.


I really wanted to share this with you guys, because I know that there are quite a few people out there who would love to have a copy of their blog, but don't know how to do it. If this has helped, let me know!


No comments: