Beauty Inspiration on Pintrest

You can find all of my beauty inspiration here:
http://pinterest.com/sarah1854/

What do YOU love to read about?!

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Gladiator Flats - Mustique in Sage by Therapy Shoes




I'm so glad I bought these shoes. I've been a fan of gladiator shoes since they first took the fashion world by storm, and I'm glad they're still around. I can wear them with a simple singlet and jean combo, or a hippie ouifit with a maxi skirt. The small wedge adds that perfect bit of height that looks natural and is comfortable to wear. Also, the long zip at the back does well at keeping the shoe on properly and close to the foot at all times, as well as being much easier to put on and take off than the buckle shoes I own.

Mustique is a mid wedge sandal featuring chain and stud detailing on the upper. In an imitation leather upper, it will add some edge to your look, whilst being comfortable.
Material: PU/Metal Trim
  Sole: Synthetic
       

I bought them for AU$50. There's a black version, but these definitely look better for this Summer, particularly with the maxi dresses I so love at the moment. Thoughts on these shoes? I'd love to hear them.

No comments: