Beauty Inspiration on Pintrest

You can find all of my beauty inspiration here:
http://pinterest.com/sarah1854/

What do YOU love to read about?!

Wednesday 4 January 2012

How Can I Fix My Old Nail Polish

Nail polish that has been sitting away in your drawer for a while begins to become incredibly thick and impossible to use. I've had thrown out my fair share of old nail polish, so I decided to do some research to find out if it could be reversed. So, this is what I found.
 
There are two ways to rescue old nail polish:
1. Lacquer Thinner
2. Nail Polish Remover
Once you choose your preference, pour a few drops into the bottle, put the lid back on, and shake. Check the consistency, and add a couple more drops if you want the lacquer thinner.
 
Now, there is no reason to throw out a bottle of nail polish unless it is completely finished!
 

No comments: