Beauty Inspiration on Pintrest

You can find all of my beauty inspiration here:
http://pinterest.com/sarah1854/

What do YOU love to read about?!

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Sally Hansen Triple Strong Advanced Gel Nail Fortifier

The Monday Boxing Day Sales led to me spending a large amount of time in a chemist, looking through all the polishes that were on sale. One of the ones I purchased was Sally Hansen's Triple Strong Advanced Gel Nail Fortifier. All I have to say is WOW!

It's no secret that I'm a massive fan of Sally Hansen. I am embarrassed to admit that it was only this year that I discovered her range. The polishes are always gorgeous, easy to apply, and last well. Her treatments have so far impressed me. My only problem with them is the expense. At least in Australia, they tend to retail for no less than $15. Being a poor university student, that is realistically a lot. This is why on Box Day I decided I'd buy the Nail Fortifier.

The ultimate strengthener for nails with a unique triple-strength combination of nail fortifiers:
Epoxy Polymer: Reinforces as it adds flexibility; protects against breaking, peeling and splitting
Calcium Complex: With Pro-Vitamin B5 and Iron helps strengthen and enhance the structure of the natural nail to help nails grow longer and stronger
Titanium: Helps mend and bond weak, fragile nails. Instantly, nails become harder and more durable

The gel itself seems to leave almost a layer on top of the nail, which I assume is what makes them immediately stronger. It can either be applied alone or with nail polish, and works as a base and top coat (at least for me). Considering I've only just started using it, I'm waiting on the edge of my seat to see whether or not it will actually help my nails grow longer and stronger. Fingers crossed it does!

From what I've seen so far, this is definitely a must have for girls with weak or brittle nails!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to have to pick some of this up!