Beauty Inspiration on Pintrest

You can find all of my beauty inspiration here:
http://pinterest.com/sarah1854/

What do YOU love to read about?!

Monday 12 December 2011

Introduction (12/12/11)


Being on holidays from uni definitely has its benefits when it comes to magical makeup, charming hairstyles, pretty nail polish, stunning fashion, gorgeous shoes and sparkling jewellery

I get to wake up every morning, and spend quality time filing, buffing, shining, and painting my nails
I can spend time away from the hair straightener, giving my locks time to grow and feel healthy
I am able to waste hours trawling through blogs, searching for inspiration and ideas on fashion, hair, makeup and jewellery
I can get in my car and drive to one of many shopping centres to purchase new items that appeal to me, spending the money that I am saving from train travels to the city for university
I don't have to make sure I have comfortable shoes to wear all the time - I can buy and wear heels and wedges
I have time to get ready for the day, instead of rushing my hair and makeup to ensure I am on time

I want to use this blog as a platform to file my ideas and experiences based on fashion and beauty, as well as to provide information to other people interested in similar topics.

I am bursting with creative thoughts and images to publish and share.

1 comment:

thelittlestprincess said...

I LOVE your blog! Keep up the good work! xx